On top of ever-changing insurance regulations.
Midlands’ Legislative Updates are just one more way we keep you up to date. The updates are posted directly to your MyWave homepage, providing you with timely information about changes in laws; answers to common questions; recent news; forms related to COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, Section 125 Administration; and overviews of federal legislation.
- FMLA Rights for Military Families
- Nondiscrimination Rules for Fully-Insured Group Health Plans
- FMLA and Workers’ Compensation
- Health Care Reform: Annual Limit Waiver Notices
- Health Care Reform: Compliance Checklist for Health Plan Changes
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notices
- COBRA Requirements: FSAs and HRAs
- Preventive Care Guidelines for Women
- HHS Proposes Approach for Defining Essential Health Benefits
- Employee Benefit Compliance Chart: Notice and Disclosure Rules
- Final NLRA Notice Requirements
- HHS Launches HIPAA Audit Program
- Tax Cut Legislation Implications For Employers
- Transition Relief Available for Grandfathered Plans