Meet Our Team
The dedicated team that sets us apart.
Stephen D. Andersen
» President and CEO
Stephen D. Andersen is President and CEO of Midlands. He founded Midlands in 1969. Steve’s primary emphasis is to provide retirement and employee benefits planning. He holds insurance licenses and securities registrations for Mutual Funds, Variable Annuities, Variable Life, Life, and Health.
Steve has gained financial experience by qualifying as a member of and attending the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table international annual meetings every year since 1971. He is one of eight members of a national financial planning study group of top employee benefit and financial advisors.
Degrees and Designations:
- Business Administration – University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- RHU (Registered Health Underwriter)
- Licensed Insurance Consultant – State of Nebraska
- Investment Advisor Representative (Series 6 and Series 63) – Ameritas Investment Corp.
Business and Community Involvement:
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- Lincoln Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Million Dollar Round Table since 1972
- University of Nebraska–Lincoln - Letterman’s Club Board of Directors
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriters
- Ducks Unlimited – Lancaster County Chapter Board
- Pheasants Forever
- Forum 400
- Top of the Table – Million Dollar Round Table