Meet Our Team
The dedicated team that sets us apart.
Josette M. Dalton
Josette is the Director of Employee Benefits Team and is responsible for research, development and implement of new ideas, efficiencies and value-added services for clients. She oversees benefits staff members and is responsible for training on best practices.
Josette joined Midlands more than 13 years ago as the Accounting Manager and working with the President on all financial aspects for Midlands. Her primary emphasis is group insurance – health, dental, vision, life and disability, particularly for large clients.
She holds a Life, Health, and Annuities license in the state of Nebraska and is actively involved in the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), most recently on the Education Committee.
In addition to her Director role at Midlands, Josette manages multiple client databases and acts as the direct contact for ZyWave client support services, championing the implementation of the support service for Midland’s clients.
Josette’s hands on philosophy provides a great liaison between the carriers and clients.
Business and Community Involvement:
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) – Member
- Lincoln Human Resource Management Association (LHRMA) – Member
- Nebraska National Guard Legislative Affairs Committee
- Meals on Wheels – Volunteer program supported by Midlands
- Lincoln Independent Business Association (LIBA) – Member supported by Midlands
- United Way Coordinator for Midlands