Meet Our Team
The dedicated team that sets us apart.
James D. Schulz
» Chairman of the Board
Jim is the Chairman of the Board. His primary emphasis is plan design, administration, and communications of employee welfare and retirement plans, particularly for large clients. Jim is also a registered representative with Ameritas Investment Corp. and a licensed insurance consultant. He is Vice Chairman of the Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital Board of Directors, on the Board of Directors of Wilber Co. Bank Holding Company, and Treasurer of the Lincoln Sports Foundation Board of Directors.
Degrees and Designations:
- Business Administration, emphasis in Actuarial Science - University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter)
- ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant)
- Licensed Insurance Consultant–State of Nebraska
- Investment Advisor Representative (Series 7, 24, 51, 53, and 63) – Ameritas Investment Corp.
Business and Community Involvement:
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) – served on the State Association Board of Directors and as past President of Lincoln Association
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) Life and Qualifying Member
- Society of Financial Services Professional (CLU/ChFC)
- Lincoln Estate Planning Council
- Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital - Board of Directors, Vice Chairman
- Wilber Co. Bank Holding Company–Board of Directors
- Lincoln Sports Foundation–Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Lincoln Chamber of Commerce
- Cornhusker Better Business Bureau
- First Plymouth Congregational Church