Meet Our Team
The dedicated team that sets us apart.
LeaAnn M. Moore
» Vice President
Since joining Midlands in 1996, LeaAnn has strived to build long-term client relationships while providing excellent service. She provides employee benefits, financial strategies, and estate conservation for businesses and individuals. LeaAnn has an extensive background in both Group Employee Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, and Retirement Plans) and Individual Insurance Products (Annuities, Mutual Funds, Disability, Long Term Care, Health, and Life).
LeaAnn strives to help clients preserve what they have worked a lifetime to build by assisting them with Retirement Income planning for their future needs.
She holds insurance licenses and securities registrations for Mutual Funds, Variable Annuities, Variable Life, and Health. She is a Registered Representative with Ameritas Investment Corp.
LeaAnn is actively involved with NAIFA – Lincoln (National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors) and the Lincoln Association of Health Underwriters. Through continuing education and seminars, LeaAnn endeavors to be an asset to her clients.
Degrees and Designations:
- Registered Representative (Series 7, 6, and 63) – Ameritas Investment Corp.
- LTCIS (Long Term Care Insurance Strategist)
- CSS (Certified Senior Specialist)
- Million Dollar Round Table Qualifier since 2009
- Court of the Table Qualifier 2010
- Top of the Table Qualifier 2011
- Investment Advisor Representative (series 65) - Ameritas Investment Corp.
Business and Community Involvement:
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA - Lincoln)
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- United Way
- American Business Women’s Association (ABWA) Network Chapter, Lincoln, NE