Meet Our Team
The dedicated team that sets us apart.
Peggy A. Bruce
Peggy joined Midlands in September 2011. She previously worked as an advisor with a large national firm and brings 8 years of investment experience to Midlands. Her primary goal is to work with clients and their families to help with retirement planning, estate planning, and insurance needs. This may involve, but is not limited to, planning for retirement income, long-term care insurance, life insurance, annuities, stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
Peggy asks clients intensive questions about their goals, dreams, and risk tolerance. Excellent client service sets her business apart from the competition's.
Degrees and Designations:
- Licensed Insurance Consultant – State of Nebraska
- Investment Advisor Representative (Series 7, 63, and 66) – Ameritas Investment Corp.
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS)
Business and Community Involvement:
- St. Gianna Women’s Homes – Board of Directors/Volunteer
- Catholic Business Women – Membership Chair
- Women’s Welcome Club
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ