Meet Our Team
The dedicated team that sets us apart.
René J. Ojeda, Jr.Phone: 402-434-8050
René joined Midlands in November 2005. Since 1968, he has strived to provide his clients with the best insurance and investments for their needs. René focuses on individual retirement planning and financial planning.
Degrees and Designations:
- Business Administration – Southeast Community College
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- Registered Representative (Series 6 and 63) – Ameritas Investment Corp.
- Licensed Insurance Consultant – State of Nebraska
Business and Community Involvement:
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) – State Association, Lincoln Association
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) – Life and Qualifying Member
- Lancaster County Health Endowment – Past Trustee, Charter Board Member
- Yankee Hill Country Club – Past Board Member
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ
Correspondent is a registered representative. Securities offered through Ameritas Investment Corp. (AIC). Member FINRA, SIPC. AIC and Midlands are not affiliated.